Monday, January 12, 2015

Discover your passion for blogging with Micromax Canvas Tab P666

I have been a social addict & Internet worm since my school days, during my engineering I discovered my passion for blogging and since then I have used various gadgets to explore the blogger world & Internet. Those day's we didn't have smart phones, tablets. The PC desktop was most popular for browsing & accessing Internet, few had laptop, but not as common as desktop. Later the technology emerged with invention of smart phones & tablets. Everyone started using the Internet world with help of Tablets & Smartphones which tend to provide excellent grip, high mobility with impressive design, loaded with connectivity and multimedia feature.

I was using my laptop for browsing until last year, later I used my Micromax smart phone for exploring my passion for blogging. But now I realized a need of a smart tablet which can full fill my passion for blogging & writing with lightning fast performance. Guess guys what I found this year,

A tablet from most innovative & popular brand "Micromax Canvas Tab P666" .

Whole day searching & comparing tablets on online store came to an end , when I found this new tablet from Micromax, I felt that this new year it will be my first possession. To tell you about some features of this awesome gadget, let's explore this latest android tablet by Micromax with 3G Internet.



The Canvas Tab P666 is powered by Intel 1.2 GHZ atom processor  with 1 GB RAM which gives you lightning speed & performance .The most important  8 inch WXGA IPS screen with Intel Graphics media accelerator  for the best quality graphics with 800*1280 pixels resolution . A sleek design with an exquisite glass finish with aluminium rim on sides make it perfect for my blogging need that too within budget. When it comes to look, it comes in two elegant colour option's  of Magnetic black & Puritan white. I liked the magnetic black more .

Coming to Storage & connectivity it comes with 8 GB internal memory that is expandable up to 32 GB , I thought 64 GB should have been an extra advantage, but you can use external storage to full fill your need. Voice Calling & 3G connectivity were most important to me while selecting this tablet over others. Now coming to the fact how it will help me to Re-discover my passion for blogging. Blogging is all about creativity & recollecting all your knowledge, facts & memories you see in real world & putting them together at one place called blog. This tablet will help me doing this at a lightning fast speed with high mobility. I can keep this gadget wherever I go  & use its tremendous features to convert my thoughts into a wonderful blog.

So I will, give full points to this sleeky & durable device with genuine classy look  Canvas TAB P666  is perfect to people like me, if  you also like this tablet and want to explore more about this device, you can watch the demo in below video & give your views in comment section.

For more information on this product Click Here




No comments:

Post a Comment